Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's official!

As you may already know, I will be starting a new job as a Spanish teacher in just under a month. It's the same job that I interviewed for way back in March, the one that was offered to me the next day, taken away a week later, and finally given back to me in May. Needless to say, after the first round of making happy phone calls and then having to tell people that I didn't actually have a job after all, I was a little more hesitant to publicize this time around. I told myself I wasn't allowed to get too comfortable until I had a signed contract in hand. And now, as of this afternoon, I finally have it. Along with my brand-new English teaching license that came in the mail today after all my coursework and exams were approved. These Colorado licenses begin, "Be it known..." Yes. So be it known that Erin officially has a teaching job, and a third endorsement on her license, and her own classroom, and 600 K-5 students to teach in just a few short weeks. And she's really excited about it. In case you couldn't tell.

1 comment:

davisagli said...

Yay! Congratulations!